Israeli forces break into prisoners’ rooms in Raymond jail
Israeli Special Forces stormed Monday section 1 in Raymond prison and carried out violent searches.
601 citizens allowed access out of Gaza via Rafah crossing
GAZA, (PNIC)Â601 Palestinian citizens have been allowed access out of the blockaded Gaza Strip via the Egyptian-controlled Rafah border crossing, a commission reported Monday.
Tens of families from Gaza visit their relatives in Nafha prison
Dozens of relatives of Palestinian prisoners from the besieged Gaza Strip left the coastal enclave Monday morning through the Erez checkpoint after they were granted permission to visit their relatives being held in Israel’s Nafha prison.
Rights group: Israeli courts violating international law
Al Mezan Center For Human Rights slammed on Sunday the Israeli Supreme Court for upholding a request from the Israeli prosecution to increase the prison sentence of Al Mezan’s client—Palestinian prisoner, Jihad Khalid Abu Hadaid, 28—from six years of imprisonment to eight.
Israeli ministers approve Adhan ban bid
Israeli ministers have made a renewed attempt to ban the Muslim call to prayer being broadcast through mosque loudspeakers, Israeli media reported Sunday.
PA continues detention of journalist Sami Sa’iee
The family of the Palestinian journalist captive Sami al-Sa’iee revealed that the Palestinian Authority (PA) refused to release their son in full disregard to the court’s release order that was issued on bail Â last Wednesday.
Netanyahu likely to be indicted over corruption claims
The Israeli police may recommend that premier Benjamin Netanyahu is indicted following an investigation into bribery claims leveled against him, Israel’s Channel 2 has reported.
Emadi: Qatar seeks long-term solutions to Gaza power crisis
Ambassador Mohamed al-Emadi, head of the Qatari committee for the reconstruction of Gaza, has said his country is keenly following up the issue of the electricity crisis in the Gaza Strip and seeking to execute proposed solutions to end it.
Israeli police find dead man in Wadi Qelt
JERICHO, (PNIC)A body belonging to an unidentified man in his 30s was found by the Israeli police on Friday afternoon near a cave in the mountainous area of Wadi Qelt, a valley between Jerusalem and Jericho.
- Palestinian prisoners reach agreement with the IPS
- Palestinian prisoner dies of injuries in Israeli hospital
- AP: Trump deliberately ignores Abbas’ phone calls
- President of S. Africa: We will continue to support Palestinians
- Israeli authorities ban UN Muslim staff, Gazans from praying at Aqsa
- Hamas says Petah Tikva operation “natural response to Israel’s crimes”
- Oppressed Palestinians' struggle will pay off - Palestine Foundation Pakistan's efforts remain commendation - Nusrat Sehar Abbasi
- Israeli artillery shelling hits northern Gaza
- 300 Palestinian children among 7000 prisoners in Israel’s custody
- Israel: Rocket fired from Gaza toward Ashkelon
Page 1 of 2116